The iptvx application is an Open Source project under the Apache Software License. It's source code is freely available under that license on GitHub, where you can download it.
Libraries and their sources
All other libraries' source code is also available online. There are no proprietary libraries shipped, linked or used by iptvx directly. It aims to be a fully Open Source project and is developed as such.
- LibVLC/VLC source code on GitHub
- SDL 1.2 source code on LibSDL.org
- libcurl source code on GitHub
- libconfig source code on GitHub
- libxml2 source code on GitHub
- WebKit2Gtk source code on webkitgtk.org
- GTK source code from GNOME on GitHub
- jQuery source code on GitHub
If you intend to build or fork iptvx, it is highly recommended to get yourself familiar with the above libraries, their documentation or sources. All of the above are well known, well documented and highly sophisticated libraries available on all major Linux distributions. They can also be found as development or source packages in your distribution's repositories.